Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby A

Today, I spent some time with a gorgeous 4 week old baby girl. Baby A's mommy was referred to me via a mutual friend because I wanted to give some sessions away to newborn babies so I could have fun photographing them with some new props and backdrops I purchased. Baby A was so sweet and slept the entire time we took photos. She allowed mommy and I to change her and move her throughout the session with no issues. I would, however, have loved to see her beautiful eyes more. I do have a feeling I may be seeing her again.

I had so many favorites it was hard to pick. Here are a few.


Mommy had lots of bows and tutus!



This bed was made for this princess!


Soo Cute!


Still sleeping!


First picture of the session.. almost awake!

1 comment:

rhonda said...

That is one cute baby! You are really such a good photographer. I just wish we lived closer!