Thursday, June 9, 2011

J and T - Get Married

I was honored to shoot J & T's wedding in April. It was the eve of my first 5k so they got me home earlier than most weddings so I could be in tip top shape. Too bad that was the last time I would have been able to say I had never broken a bone in my life.


I know J's mom as she and I took classes and graduated together from SPC's Education program last year. When they called me to ask if I would be able to shoot their wedding I obliged.

Here area few of my favorite shots from the engagement and wedding.



This was my favorite from engagement shoot- bar none!



The wonderful married couple








My idea and hers to smash the cake in the face of the best man! Hilarious!




The flower girls.





A beautiful flower girl!



The Rings.




I will post more soon as I hope to be shooting more soon.

No comments: