Saturday, July 30, 2011

I need your help and I am willing to work for it!

**Announcement**

Boas for Boobies is Back!

I am,again, offering studio time for mini sessions. These will be offered starting at $40.00. I will not be collecting funds directly for these sessions. You must make a donation through the Susan G. Komen site before scheduling. (you will receive a receipt for your tax deductible donation)

Studio Only
$40.00 - 15 minute session and 3 edited images
$60.00- 15 minute session and 5 edited images

Studio or On location at Howard Beach, Sims Park, or Downtown Tarpon

$100.00- 30 minute session and 10 images
$150.00- 30-45 minutes and all keepers from session

email me at heatherschuster@verizon.net for more details.
Donations can be made by clicking on the widget on the right side- over there ------>>>


Details-

You must make a donation directly to my walk fun before an appointment will be made for you.

All images received from shoot will be sent via email with rights to print.

One photo MUST include a pink boa for my use.

Studio Sessions available

Time Slots for studio
Day -11:00, 11:20, 11:40, 12:00 Evening- 5:00, 5:20, 5:40. 6:00

Dates
August 27
September 10
September 24
October 8

On Location will be discussed individually

* I will also allow you to pre-pay for Christmas pictures!!! *

No comments: