Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Y Family

This past weekend I had the distinct pleasure of photographing a beautiful family I met last year around this time for a family shoot. Last year they drove from over the other side of the bay to meet me in my neck of the woods. Well, this year I drove to Crystal River to the extended families home to take advantage of some gorgeous scenery.

It was truly my pleasure to see them again and see how big the kids have gotten. My son wanted to come along since he had a severe ear infection the night before and wanted to be with mommy so we made this a family affair with my husband as my assistant. He did a great job!


This is the Y family I "shot" last year, aren't they adorable?


Family of five plus the cute ladbradoodle


Look at the beautiful lighting and scenery!


A chocolate and white treatment



Boy have these three grown!

Thanks for looking..

No comments: