Friday, July 10, 2009

Bless Angela!

I had the pleasure of being involved in sweet Angela's communion by way of her "after party" and boy oh boy was it an afterparty!! I happen to know Angela's mom by way of my twilight mom group and she asked me if I could make sure to capture the party so that she could be the "hostess with the mostest." Naturally, I obliged.


Angela had a large party of supporters. I had the pleasure of meeting her immediate family, extended family, family friends, and her teacher. It was clear, to me, that Angela was a very special girl that touched many people's lives. Angela's mom covered every detail with beautiful part favors, printed napkins, floral arrangements, and a scrumptious candy table. The dj had the party jumping with kids music, popular music, and some spanish flavors as well. I even danced salsa/merengue with Angela's grandpa continuing my dancing tradition started at the sweet sixteen party. Once again, I can say with certainty, I love photographing parties!


Here are some of my favorites from this event.

Angela showing some "tude" before the party



Angela and her lil sis




The beautiful family





The whole family



Angela and her daddy during the father/daughter dance




I love this one! (perhaps this can be displayed next to her wedding picture of the same father/daughter dance)

*Don't worry Giancarlo I am not rushing it!


Thanks to the entire family for making this event so much fun! I loved being with all of you and send blessings to Angela throughout her life- she is a wonderful, and strong willed, little girl - like her mama! :0)





No comments: