Sunday, June 12, 2011

R and M - Engagement

I have known R for a few years now as she was in some of my education classes in college. I had the pleasure of working along side her mother while I was interning. Funny thing is that the last wedding I did was for my friend who interned with R's mom. It all comes full circle- doesn't it?
Anyway, ever since I knew she was engaged I offered to do some engagement pictures for her. Her mother had asked me about doing their wedding and I, ofcourse, obliged. Their wedding is fast approaching and she has been patiently waiting for me to walk well enough to do a beach shoot. Her patience paid off and tonight we met at Fred Howard Beach in Tarpon to get her engagement pictures completed.




It's about time!




I don't think these two could be any more photogenic!


A collection of some similar shots...





Love this one. It was my idea to draw a heart with their initials..I am so corny, I know!




A lovely pregnant woman blocked the sun from their eyes for me to get this shot!





Some more shots from different angles.

As you can see I had many favorites. I cannot wait to see what kind of fun we can have on their wedding day!

No comments: