Sunday, January 24, 2010

FYI - For Your Information

I just wanted to give everyone a little update on my life.

I am currently working for free. What I mean to say, is that I am currently interning in a second grade classroom until April 30th. I am enjoying myself and counting down the days til this woman, me, in her mid thirties walks for her Bachelors in Elementary Education. I truly believe that some people achieve their dreams and follow their intended path later in life. I am one of them. Finally, the little girl that played school with the neighbors kids is becoming a classroom teacher - if there are jobs available. Also, the little girl that always had a camera and took joy in photographing everyone and everything is still pursuing her passion as a side career.

So... with all of that being said, I am still available for photos but on a stricter schedule. Please do not think that I am too busy to capture your moments but DO give me a call and schedule something.

Wish me luck - second grade is NOT what I remember it to be :0)

Heather

1 comment:

rhonda said...

As a fellow "late bloomer" I congratulate you for graduating and realizing the dream! Congratulations Heather! I think you will be a wonderful teacher, I already know you are a wonderful photographer. Best wishes to you in both. And anything else you should decide to pursue.