Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again!

Prepare for an onslought of posts as I am back in the saddle again!

It is true! I am back!! I am honored to say that I FINALLY graduated from college with a BS in Elementary Education. It took a long time but I would not change it for a thing! I graduated with a 3.3 GPA which was a grand move from the 1.4 I left college with 14 years ago.

I will be uploading 2 blogs in the next hour or so and then another in a day or two to catch up. I will also be offering some great summer specials to help me raise funds for my classroom because I GOT A JOB!! Yes, I will be teaching first grade this coming school year. I am so excited!!


Here are some shots from my graduation and stay tuned for more photo blogs.



Me and the Corbster!!! My motivation for going back to college!



Myself, Mom, and Dad!


My Cohort.. we made it!!

1 comment:

rhonda said...

Congratulations Heather! You will be a wonderful teacher.