Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby L

Remember

Awaiting Baby L


Well, I do.. and I finally got little L back in to get some shots of him. When he was in momma's belly we talked about taking his first Halloween pics as they were dressing him as Lincoln, Ya know- Abe! Being as though we are both teachers, it finally meshed last weekend and I was blessed lil man's presence. We knocked out two birds with one stone, so to speak, and I also got his Christmas pics done while he was here.

He is too cute for words!

Here are my favs from our time together!


Such a happy baby!


Mr. Lincoln!


Talk about jolly!


Who are you sticking your tongue at?



Ever notice that baby boys have better lashes than girls?



All done.. chilling with momma!

Can't wait to have more time with my lil man!

No comments: