Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Schusters.. wait.. What?


Yes, you read that right! This is the Schuster family. No, we are not related. Although, they are my hubby's employers and very close friends of the family. I like to think of them as family regardless of the shared last name.


We took these photos in their backyard as a gift to the matriarch of the family, also known as Gramma to my son, Corbin. This was their way of saying, Happy Birthday and Stop hounding us for family pics.

We had a blast and she was overjoyed with the end product of our time together!



Here are a few of my favorites...



Mother/Son Moment!!



This is "Gramma's" daughter and her family.




The whole session was like this! Too much fun!!



Let's end on a romantic note... awwwww!

Love my other Schuster Family so much!

No comments: