Friday, February 4, 2011

Updates

Hello! I am still alive and well.. just a little distant lately. Teaching has surely kept me busy. I have actually been pondering leaving the business side of photography to pursue it as a passion that I do for friends for a monetary value much less than a full time business- which is what the last year has proven to be anyway.

I am writing to let you know about my current aspirations. I am currently doing strength training and beginning walking/running to get in shape and will be walking in the 3day this year for Breast Cancer. I am walking to honor my aunt as she is currently fighting this horrible disease. I will be offering some portrait sessions in the studio for donations to my walk. I need to raise $2300.00 and wish to make this fundraising as painless as possible.

No comments: