Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Schools Out for Summer!

Hey Hey HEY!

I survived my first year teaching and was blessed enough to retain a position for next year! JOY!! As you can tell from visiting the site, I have been so busy with teaching that I have had NO TIME for photography. I do have a few things to post since last February and will do that this week. I do intend to continue to offer myself and services for friends, family, and referrals but I am scaling my business back from a full scale- full service to a side hobby for hire. It would seem, per the IRS definition of a business, my income has been insignificant enough to warrant my reducing my stress and paperwork by minimizing my "business".

I have purchased some new props and backdrops and plan on getting busy photographing bellies and babie- my favorite focus- this summer.

Please do not hesistate to contact me for other sessions as I may be able to help you out. If I see an increase in business and revenue, I may give it another go as a full service business. Until then the people who I do have the pleasure of working with will benefit from small time fees and hassle free experiences.

No comments: